Monday, 22 December 2014

Perfect Audience Member

I used a couple of websites to research what would be the perfect audience member of our film opening (UK Tribes and 'What Tribe are You?'). To do this, I took the quiz and answered how my typical audience member would.




After taking the quiz on behalf of my perfect audience member, the result was a Trendie. I then researched what this meant and found that it was part of the 'Aspirant' tribe, along with Rahs and New Casuals. For Aspirants, it's all about "experience seeking, keeping up to date and letting loose with friends". This is a perfect match for our ideal audience member as they are likely to watch our film with their friends and socialise. Trendies are "always searching for the next big thing".

Trendies are a rapidly growing UK Tribe that are threatening to exceed the population of Townies, a 'Mainstream' tribe. Trendies take a more alternative stance on fashion, trying to create their own individual look. Idols include Alexa Chung, Kate Moss and Daisy Lowe.




With these idols in mind, I put together a few items of clothing that our typical audience member might wear using Polyvore.




Based on this, here are some images of what our typical audience member might look like. They would be young thrill seekers who enjoy socialising with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment